Relief of Pain!

Endorsed by the AA Arthritis Foundation

New OA Tx.jpg

Unique treatment: NOW featuring a new treatment for OSTEOARTHRITIS, Reactive Arthritis, and Idiopathic Bursitis. This is the first DISEASE MODIFYING medication treatment for these diseases. Improvement or Cure of Osteoarthritis, Reactive Arthritis or Idiopathic Bursitis usually occurs!

Curative in most cases, the Arthritis Breakthrough Treatment attacks the disease and thereby eliminates the symptoms (pain, stiffness, and tenderness of joints) and allows most people to return to their normal activities. 

According to the WOMAC Index, our treatment evaluates to be curative.  In 50% of those taking our Arthritis Breakthrough Treatment, the recipients responded with 100% improvement in pain, stiffness and functionality.  Overall, those taking the treatment responded with a 90% improvement in pain, stiffness and functionality, with the remaining 10% accounting for torn ligaments, tendons, etc.

Read more about this treatment by clicking on the Unique Treatment link on the bar above.

Note: YOUR FIRST PURCHASE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE REQUIRES THE COMPLETION OF A PHYSICIAN QUESTIONNAIRE which is reviewed by a physician, if to be delivered to the USA. You may click on the Physician Questionnaire below or on the Consultation link above.

Endorsed by the African American Arthritis Foundation

Completely free tracking for websites
Stats Counter

© 2013-2014      www.4orYourHealth.com      All rights reserved.    Last updated:  August 25, 2014